CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

My First Card Alone

 So on Sunday I attempted to make My first Card!
I ran into a Creative Block
I thought it would be easy, but Having so many Options available made it a bit hard to make up my mind!
(Besides the fact That I'm Some what tool-less didn't help...lol)

But I came up with this!

Personally I like it but find it a Bit plain!
But I did a good Job For my First card, Alone!!
Well not alone my 5 year old Helped a whole lot!

Must I say Card making is not as Easy as it Seems
There is so Much thought and time that goes into it!

In Stampin' Up Classes It seems easy but We are following an example, The example our Creative Coach comes up with, and must I say after Sunday I am So grateful for her!

Well Gotta Go Get some Earrings in the Oven Be Back Later to show you
how "Business" with Polymer Clay is going!
I'm Working on Some Burger earrings!

From My Corner
-Jeni

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your blog! Super cute Easter card, love the hat on the duck and the flower background, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sum Love