CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

Hope Everyone is having an awesome day as I am
I'm Home with my children and my husband before he goes to work,
Hoping My Stampin' Up Items Come Today! I Wanna Play With it...lol ☺
Wanted to stop by to show a card I worked on 4 days ago
I made this Card by following a Sketch I saw in the StampFairy Blog 
I was going to Enter it for one of the Challenge, but I was too Late.
I made This Card With the lil bit of Stuff I have; Which is Paper, paper and More Paper...lol


The Happy Easter Was some Wording I printed off the Internet and Cut
The Bunny I Stamped onto White card stock which I layered over the Yellow and rounded the Corner
(which was the Only punch I owned at the time...lol)
I Cut a Half Inch paper and Layered it as a "ribbon" and added this Dimensional Flower I found in my scrap booking stash...
&
Voilà

Hope You Enjoyed It!
From My Corner
-Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sum Love