CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16 2012

Hey all, hope u had a great year last year...and wish you the best of this year...

I made a New Years resolution that this year I'm going to post periodically and craft very often..I now have an android phone so I downloaded the blogger app. Now I can post on the go no excuses. What's also great is that I have a built in camara so again no excuses...

So I was on youtube and found a video about homemade ribbon flowers...I tried it and was happy with the result.
I like that you can find the color ribbon that matches your project and make your own flowers rather than pre buying a flower that might or might not match. Here is a pic of the flowers I made... ill post the link to the vid as soon as I get it off of my youtube.

Hope you all like em'
Pretty flowers from my corner...
-Jeni -






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sum Love