CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fathers Day Card

Good Morning,
Hope you all have a Wonderful day today!! It looks like its going to be a beautiful day here in PA but then again All the rain that's been coming our way Who Knows!?
So I missed my Finally Saturday Post so Here it is For last Saturday!!
I made my First Fathers Day Card!!


Card Stock: Recollections Kraft, White and Cream
Stamp: Dollar tree Store Stamp "World Greatest Dad"
Accessories: Brads, Ribbons and Martha Stewart Embossing
Technique: Lattice Background (Can Be seen >Here< ) and Heat Embossing




 
Hope You enjoy The Video I made While making this card it was a ton Of fun
I feel The Card is too plain so I might make another Card just like this and add a thing or two

Well Off to Get The Baby Ready

From My Corner
-Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sum Love