CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011

Hey All,
Hope You are Having a Wonderful Evening
The Weather Here in PA is Crazy
They Announced more than 7 Inches of Snow and it never showed!!
(I guess that's actually a good thing!)

Well Hubby's working the kids are watching TV and I had time for a lil quick stamping!!


I made this Card with my New Punch Bunch From Stampin' Up Sale a Bration Sale which Sadly ended!!
(I found Stampin' Up a little bit too late, Oh Well there's always next year for this sale!)

I free Handed the the "Hills" on the Pattern Paper I purchased today at BigLots!
Its called DayDream Ensemble by GCD Studios
(Dont Know who they Are, all I know its adorable Paper and only $5 Bucks)

I stamped My Owl On White card stock and because I don't have the Punch to Match, I cut it Out.
I Stamped my Flowers and Colored them In and made an extra outline,
Stamped My "True Friend" on yellow card stock and placed it on a Flower Stem.

Put My Pieces Together and
Voila!

Hope You Like My Card
(I think Now I'm starting to let go a lil bit and Not over think the card, *I didn't get a Mental Block* I just went with it!!)
Well Thats All For tonight!

From My Corner
-Jeni

1 comment:

  1. Very cute - I need to break my SU stamps out - I love how clean they look. Great job, thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sum Love