CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10,2012

Hey Bellas (Beauties)

Hope you all are having a Beautiful Weekend
Today I worked on a Birthday Card for my Mommy
Her Birthday was on the 8th Im a Lil late but its Ok...lol

I used the Create a Critter Cart.
Loved the Lil Cupcake on this cart so I went for it.

 

All the paper used was from recollections.
The Cupcake was cut at 2 3/4"
The card base is cut at 4 1/2" x 4"
The Mat is cut at 4 1/4" x 3 3/4"
The sentiment banner is cut to fit the sentiment (no measure)
The Sentment is from Stampin' Up Sale-a-brations: So Happy for you.
I used Black Momento ink
and the ribbon I got in a swap, so I dont know where it came from (Sorry)

Hope you Like!

Also I got around to taking pics of the cards i worked on this Past month while i was gone from Bloggin.






Well  Hope you Enjoy the cards....and thank you For Stopping By.
Remember to set your clocks up 1 hour...

From My Corner,
Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sum Love